Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Signs Along The Road

                   There is something in signs along the road that fascinates me. One thing is that, what if the signs is not in business anymore? What if when we take the turn is it safe? I think you are now laughing at me but I guess this is what I get from watching a lot of suspense thriller/horror movies lol! These were taken along one of the highways here in Michigan.



                                                    Linking to Signs

5 comments:

  1. The first one looks like my kind of place, I'd be willing to chance it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about that Chateau Ptak. Must go look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection. i too like to spot signs when on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought thoughts like yours when we pulled into our NoTell Motel (my post this week). These are really interesting finds. It is the Mountainside Grill that I really question. Think I would definitely pass that one by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comments made me smile, I watch a lot of suspense movies too so I'm not laughing, just smiling as I can relate :) Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete